credited adj : (usually followed by `to') given credit for; "an invention credited to Edison" [syn: credited(p)]
EtymologyFrom credere meaning "to trust in".
- Something attributed to.
- past participle of credit
Credit may refer to:
- Debits and credits, a type of book keeping entry
- Credit (creative arts), acknowledging the ideas or other work of writers and contributors
- Credit (education), a system of measuring academic coursework
- Credit (finance), the granting of a loan and the creation of debt
credited in German: Credit
credited in Indonesian: Kredit
credited in Japanese: クレジット
credited in Polish: Kredyt
credited in Russian: Кредит (значения)
credited in Ukrainian: Кредит
accepted, accountable, accredited, alleged, ascribable, assignable, attributable, attributed, believed, charged, derivable from, derivational, derivative, due, explicable, imputable, imputed, of good credit, owing, putative, received, referable, referred to, traceable, trusted, uncontested, undisputed, undoubted, unquestioned, unsuspected, well-rated